Welcome to Knit a Bit of Magic

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Kaffe and Slytherin

I got to see an interview with Kaffe Fassett on the Create TV show. I've always done colorful knitting so when I discovered his books it did wonderful things for my imagination. Of all the crafts he does, he said knitting is his favorite. It helps him forget his problems and escape for awhile. So as soon as I wake up enough, I'm going to go work on my knitting.

Also, with the next Harry Potter movie coming out in July I really want to finish my Slytherin scarf which I started knitting before the last movie came out. Or was it two movies ago? It's in a bucket around here somewhere. And high time I finished it off.

For more about Kaffe Fassett go here: http://www.kaffefassett.com/Knitting.html And he pronounces his name CAF, not Cafe like I was saying it.

No comments: