Welcome to Knit a Bit of Magic

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Knitting and Budgeting

Even in S. California a chill is in the air at night now. And I'm busy knitting away for my craft booth on Oct. 25, 2009 at an archery event in Pasadena. I want to have a pile of wool hats finished. So far I have maybe 2 finished and 6 in the works. I don't want to be caught unprepared.

I almost bought another hat knitting book at Joann's today. But I really should stop all purchases until after the first of the month so I don't run short on money for my trip Oct. 31. Traveling is so expensive. I'm going by train. And then I have to eat out a lot for 3 or 4 days. And that takes cash. If I sell anything on the 25th the money will be useful for the trip, but I can't count my chickens before they hatch.

Here's the book I almost bought: http://www.patonsyarns.com/patternbook.php?PBS=500577

No comments: