Welcome to Knit a Bit of Magic

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Crafts to do in Front of the Computer Monitor


I really enjoy the rolled brim hats so now I'm making one in shades of pink. I'm about 3" into it. I've been playing the game Evony on line, and knitting while waiting for my troops to storm the castle makes everything so much fun. Otherwise I'd be bored stiff as my little men hammer away at building a new tower. That's one thing I can say about knitting. It goes well with sitting in front of a computer monitor. I'd never be able to paint or sand a drum or plant a garden sitting in front of my monitor (Farmville doesn't count). I have been able to do some hand sewing like quilting in front of the computer. And crochet of course. I don't want to spend all day on line though. And knitting travels just as easily to the library, the patio or the train.

No comments: