Welcome to Knit a Bit of Magic

Friday, March 27, 2009

Bunny Madness

I saw some amazing knitted bunnies on Etsy this morning and now I have knitter's envy. And I started wondering whatever happened to that pink bunny puppet I was knitting last year. I lost it when I rearranged my bedroom to squeeze a bigger bed in here. I'm sorely tempted to start a new bunny (I know I know I need another new project like I need a hole in the head). Chock it up to Easter or Ostera or Spring but I have 'bunny madness'. Sigh. Now where did I see those double pointed needles?

Here is the bunny that pushed me over the top: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18454483 Did I mention it glows in the dark? That vendor also sells the glow in the dark yarn here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=19276342

But just use the etsy.com search feature to see the plethora of bunnies big and small.

I'm almost done with my Lipstick scarflette. Hopefully I'll finish it today.

No comments: