Welcome to Knit a Bit of Magic

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Yellow Confetti Sweater






Since I'm on a quest to finish lost projects, I thought it was high time I finished my yellow confetti sweater. So I got it out of the bucket and it's sitting here as I stitch it up. I've done the shoulder seams so far. I still have to set in the sleeves, sew the side seams and weave in all the ends. I'm trying to figure out if I have anything else I can wear with it. I want to put together an outfit for the Fatshionista Flickr pool I'm in. That site has put the fun back into planning my wardrobe.

Update: I'm all done and it fits me. If I make another one I'll add even more length to the sleeves and make it a little less snug. But considering I started it in Dec. of 2008, and I've gained some weight, I'm lucky it fits at all. Which is another reason to finish projects in a timely manner, so you don't outgrow them before they are done.

No comments: