Welcome to Knit a Bit of Magic

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Box O' Yarn

Determined to clean out my old storage unit, we put 3 of my boxes in the truck last time we had it open a week ago. So, today I finally took the boxes out of the truck. Happily one of them was all yarn. Plus about 6 dolls I had knitted sans arms and never finished. Luckily I recognized what they were. I also found about 10 steel crochet hooks, some sewing tools, and 2 bigger aluminum crochet hooks. I'm happy to put all these things into use. Waste not, want not.
The other box had several needlecraft projects in it including some Christmas tree ornaments in cross stitch and a Christmas stocking.

I also found my index book of all the commercial stamps I bought. It was very nostalgic looking through all those.

The last box says 'costuming' and I didn't get to go through it today. Tomorrow is another day. It's already 1 AM.

No comments: