Welcome to Knit a Bit of Magic

Monday, October 11, 2004

Projects coming out of my ears.

After tripping over a knitting project spilling out of every box, nook and cranny I realize I need some sort of system for keeping track of projects. So I'm going to make a floating log. (Sounds like something out of a swamp). I will make a list of all my projects on microsoft publisher and print out a current copy. Before I print it though, I will prioritize it all, and get everything into some order of importance. Some projects I need to abandon as they are now beyond repair. I've either lost the needles, lost the directions, lost interest, etc.
Then as I finish things or my priorities shift, I can easily go into publisher again, and rearrange the entries and make a new list. That's the plan anyway.

No comments: