Welcome to Knit a Bit of Magic

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Knitting a Rug

I dragged the rug I'm making into my bedroom so I can knit while various things are uploading. So far it is olive green wool, royal blue, and deep purple. It's amazing how much down time there is on a computer waiting for it to finish this or that funtion.
It's already looking darn and chilly outside. I was going to cut out some aprons on my front porch, but I think I will wait on that until the light is better. My back was sore when I got up this morning so I'm trying to take it easy. Right now I'm getting the afternoon sleepies.
I need to organize my yarn better. I'm not making the best of it. Everything is chaos.
But for the moment there is some pumpkin cheesecake in the fridge that is calling my name.

No comments: