Welcome to Knit a Bit of Magic

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bunny One is Done

I'm almost finished with the camel and pink yarn bunny. I made him a fuzzy green scarf out of fun fur last night. Now I just need to make a carrot and then wrap him up for my grandson. I meant to give it to him last Sat. but the event was just too busy and his mom took him home straight away afterwards because it was cold and windy at the beach. But today I'm driving down to Santa Maria to spend the night with them so I'll get to see him lots.

I've already started another bunny in a technique I learned from a book on Sat. This one is in Lion Brand wool in the color called 'pumpkin'. The head has a gusset. I just hope I'm sewing it together right because the only directions the book had was 'sew the two pieces together and leave an opening for stuffing'. One piece is shaped like a diamond and the other like a long rectangle with a pinch in the middle. We'll see.

IMG_3104

No comments: