Welcome to Knit a Bit of Magic

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Happy Holidays

I have been knitting up a storm. I think I'm in the middle of a dozen different knitting projects.Last Sat. I bought a Knifty Knitter and finished my first KK hat yesterday. It's very comfy. I used the green ring, and now that the hat has stretched a bit it's a little too big. So I'll make one out of the smaller ring and see if it fits better in the long run.I'm also knitting a dress panel on straight needles and I'm still working on my Harry Potter Slytherin scarf on circular needles. And I always keep a freeform knitting project handy so I can keep 'growing' my freeform butterfly jacket.I also have a hat made with self-striping yarn. I can tell it's going to be way too small for me, so I haven't finished it.I'm going out of town on Christmas day and hope to get some knitting done on the train.

No comments: