Welcome to Knit a Bit of Magic

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Waffle Stitch



I was watching the Rosemary and Thyme mystery series on PBS and Thyme was wearing a really cool multi-colored scarf in a stitch I didn't even recognize. So I used that as an inspiration for a scarf that uses a waffle stitch. Right now it has tons of ends I have to weave in, but I want to post a photo of it anyway. For one thing, beginners need to see that knitting can look pretty unruly until you tidy it up at the end. It is so much easier to make big things with one or two colors, but I guess I'm just not wired that way. I must have Kaffee Fassette DNA because I'm happiest when a project has a plethora of colors.

1 comment:

Fayme Zelena Harper said...

Nice to meet you too. I'm glad to see the Pagan Blog ring is working.