Welcome to Knit a Bit of Magic

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Amazing bit of synchronicity

Recently I joined postcrossing.com, a random address generator for people all over the world who would like to swap postcards. In my first outgoing batch of five postcards, I randomly got an address in Denmark of another knitter. So I send her the postcard with my knitting blog address. When she gets the postcard she emails me her blog address, and not only are we both knitters with blogs, we both have recent pirate/skull knitting projects. So I posted mine here so she could see it. To see hers, go here: http://www.lioness.blogs.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not a knitter, but I do write about my synchronous life. I searched the word, "synchronicity" on blogger and found yours.

I went to the other blog and saw her project. Synchronicity is so cool.:)